Effective: Jun 1, 2018
The Streaming Musicals is a general audience site, and we are not targeted to, and do not knowingly collect Personal Data from, minors. We request that these individuals do not provide Personal Data through the StreamingMusicals.com.
What information do we collect?
- Registration information - When you sign up for the Site, we ask for Personal Data, including your full name, email address and date of birth. In some cases, we may also ask you to send us additional information, such as payment information for transactions, or to answer additional questions to help verify your information.
- Information obtained from third parties - We may obtain information about you from third parties to verify the information you provide. We also may obtain information from third parties in connection with providing the Services to you.
- Submission information – When you submit information through the website (such as ratings, reviews or account settings), we may store that information and also collect and store metadata about that information. We do not screen for Personal Data; to the extent you have included any such information in your submissions, it will be stored and disclosed in the course of our general use of such information.
- Information about your use of the service - We may collect information about your interaction with the service, your interactions with us and our advertising, and information regarding your computer device used to access to the service.
- User-provided contact information – Streaming Musicals may track and/or gather emails of visitors that contact and/or communicate with Streaming Musicals.
- Cookies - When you access a Streaming Musicals web page, we may send one or more cookies or other technologies that enable the Site or our trusted service providers' systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- User communications - When you send an email or other communication to us or other Site users.
- Links - We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed
- Information from other sources – We may also obtain information about you, including updated payment information from our third-party services providers and location information.
What do we use your information for?
- Everyday business purposes – We use your information to process your transactions, maintain your account and provide you the service.
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us better respond to and tailor our Site and Services to your individual needs, including to serve user-specific advertisements based on your use of our Site or web history.
- To improve our Site – We endeavor to continually update and improve our website and Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To keep you updated and administer promotions, surveys or other Site features – the email address you provide for registration purposes may be used to send you information about this website, in addition to occasional news, updates, related product or service information (including, but not limited to sharing such non-specific information with third parties), etc. Users may opt in to receive promotional communications from Streaming Musicals or our third-party partners. Users may opt out of receiving emails from Streaming Musicals by clicking the corresponding "unsubscribe" link found in each and every communication sent from Streaming Musicals.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. Streaming Musicals has implemented various security features to help prevent any unauthorized release of Personal Data. Our features include technical, administrative, and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access, use and modification to systems where we store personal data.
All payments via this system are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, where sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy.
Be advised that while Streaming Musicals has endeavored to make a secure reliable Site for its users, the privacy and confidentiality of communications transmitted to/from Streaming Musicals via this Site or through email cannot be guaranteed. As such, Streaming Musicals cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted via the Internet to/from our website, or the security of your Personal Data.
The security of your account and Personal Data also depends on keeping your account password confidential. You should not share your account name or password with anyone. If you do share your account information with a third party, they will have access to your account and your Personal Data.
Accessing and Editing Your Personal Data
You have the ability to access and edit any Personal Data held on the site. You may do so by logging into your profile and changing any user information stored on file there. To the extent that such information is stored in our databases, we will respond to your changes as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that although you may delete this information from your profile, the information may remain stored indefinitely in our backup and archival records.While your Personal Data is protected as outlined above, we reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers and partners.
Your Personal Data may be stored, transferred to, and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. These countries may be outside your country of residence, including the United States, and may have different data protection laws than in your country.
If you are located in the EEA, we will implement appropriate safeguards to protect your Personal Data as required if we transfer it outside the EEA.
Third party links
At our discretion, we will be including or offer third party products or services on our Site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction to become a registered User of the Streaming Musicals service. Individuals under the age of 18, or the applicable age of majority, may use the Streaming Musicals service only with the involvement, supervision and approval of a parent or legal guardian, and under such User's account. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any Personal Data through the Site.
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through the Site or write to us at info@StreamingMusicals.com.